|Chairperson||Vice Chairperson||Secretary||Past Chairperson|
Avion Trace Group, LLC
MidAmerican Aerospace, Ltd.
The Quality Committee (QC) is a global forum for (1) sharing information about challenges and solutions through open discussion about quality and business practices, and (2) continuous improvement of the ASA-100 quality standard.
Expectations of Participants:
- Bring your issues to the table.
- Be an active participant.
- Be respectful of your colleagues.
- Share the committee's solutions with others who could not attend.
- Promote the quality and safety values of the Committee.
- Provide support to the Association by sharing your knowledge and experience.
Membership in the QC:
The ASA Quality Committee is made up of representatives of ASA member companies. ASA also invites non-members to join where their expertise may be useful to a particular deliberation. If you would like to join the Quality Committee please send an email. If you are not yet an ASA member and would like to become a member, please Join Now.
Subcommittee for ASA-100 Program Review Regarding Contracting of QMS Key Functions:
An ASA-100 Quality System Subcommittee has been established to address the contracting of key QMS functions within an ASA-100 system. The Subcommittee will be led by ASA QC Vice Chair, Jared Knights. Click here to review the Project plan defining the problem statement, plan, and charter. If you would like to participate on this subcommittee, please email ASA. The first meeting of this subcommittee will be first week of August. All meetings will be remote. Work product will be submitted to the QC Committee for comments prior to voting.
The Quality Committee meets bi-annually, typically during ASA's Annual Conference and in the winter.
- QC Dec 2022 Meeting: December 2, 2022 | In-Person | Sponsored by Aircraft Inventory Management & Services, Ltd.
- Click on Quality Committee News for registration & meeting details.