ASA Annual Conference
Attracting aviation professionals globally, the ASA Annual Conference is the premier event for aviation distribution industry. Each year, the event offers a variety of business development, quality assurance, regulatory/legal and general industry topics. This program includes:
- General Sessions - Comprehensive assessments of the state of the industry.
- Workshop Series - In-depth analyses of specific business, quality and regulatory/legal issues.
- Exhibit Hall - Features the industry's most innovative companies.
- Networking Events - Receptions, lunch and dinner.
- Co-located with the AFRA Annual Meeting, open attendance for both groups.
ASA has established the only committee dedicated to quality, safety, and best business practices among aircraft parts distributors.
These one-day Continuing Education Workshops are very popular among our members. The workshops typically concentrate on Export, Regulations and current "hot" topics. Workshops are offered in member-populated cities and provide employers with an affordable means of formal training.