Note: Many of the files linked to this page are available for downloading and may require the Adobe Acrobat Viewer. If you cannot view these files in your browser, click here to get a free .PDF viewer
- Final Rule: Safe Disposition of Life-Limited Aircraft Parts
- Part 145 Review: Repair Stations, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, 64 Federal Register 33141 (June 21, 1999).
- Type Certification Procedures for Changed Products, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (FAA issue date April 22, 1997).
- FAA Task Force Report "Suspected Unapproved Parts Program Plan"(October 6, 1995).
Unapproved Parts Notifications
- UPN Archives (1996-present)
- 2009 Unapproved Parts Notifications
- 2010 Unapproved Parts Notifications
- 2011 Unapproved Parts Notifications
- 2012 Unapproved Parts Notifications
- Advisory Circular Index/Checklist
- Comprehensive FAA Reference Library
- FAA AC00-56A Voluntary Industry Distributor Accreditation Program.
- FAA AC00-56B Voluntary Industry Distributor Accreditation Program
- FAA AC20-62E Eligibility, Quality, and Identification of Aeronautical Replacement Parts.
- FAA AC21-2L Export Airworthiness Approval Procedures.
- FAA AC21-2 Appendix 2 Special Requirements of Importing Countries and Jurisdictions.
- FAA AC 21-29D Detecting and Reporting Suspected Unapproved Parts
- FAA Order 8130.21H Procedures for Completion & Use Authorized Release Certificate, FAA Form 8130-3, Airworthiness Approval Tag
- FAA Order 8130.2F Airworthiness Certification of Aircraft and Related Products
- FAA Order 8130.21G Procedures for Completion & Use Authorized Release Certificate, FAA Form 8130-3, Approval Tag
- FAA Order 8130.21G Change 1 Procedures for Completion & Use Authorized Release Certificate, FAA Form 8130-3, Approval Tag
- FAA Order 8120-12, Production Approval Holder Use of Other-Parties to Supplement Their Supplier Control Program.