ASA Member Bulletin - February 2020
- Richard Brown of NAVEO Consultancy will be speaking at the ASA AFRA Vision 20/20 Conference. Due to the current economic situation, Mr. Brown has prepared a presentation with information on the impact of Coronavirus and 737 MAX on the aftermarket.
ASA Government Affairs:
- Chinese Aircraft Parts Conference Postponed Read More…
- How Big is the US Aircraft Parts Distribution Industry? Read More…
- UK Aviation Remains Subject to the EASA Standards and Bilaterals Through the End of the Year Read More…
- Why Doesn't EASA Have DARs? Read More…
ASA’s Blogging: CAVU Café: Royboy’s Prose and Cons
ASA On the Road:
- Visit ASA at PBExpo in Ft. Lauderdale, FL | March 18-19, 2020 | Booth #256. Stop by ASA’s booth to learn more about what ASA is doing for its membership and industry. Have questions about ASA’s auditing services? We're here to help! Jeanne Meade, Kelly Lyon & Michele Dickstein will be available to answer your questions. If you’d like to arrange a special meeting please contact Jeanne or Michele via email or call 202-347-6898.
- May 6-7, 2020 - Online Hazmat Training: For fees and registration information, please click here.
- June 14, 2020 - ASA QC Meeting, Omni Interlocken Resort, Denver, CO. Registration is open! The Omni Interlocken Resort is taking reservations!
- June 14-16, 2020 - ASA AFRA Vision 20/20, Omni Interlocken Resort, Denver, CO. Registration is open! The Omni Interlocken Resort is taking reservations!
- December 7, 2020 - ASA QC Meeting, Dallas, TX
ASA Announces Regulatory Workshop Series:
- November 10, 2020 – Seattle, WA
- November 12, 2020 – Los Angeles, CA
- December 4, 2020 - Newark, NJ
- December 9, 2020 – Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL
ASA Learning Management System (LMS):
- Introductory courses for ESD and Self-Audit are available on the ASA LMS. More courses are in the works. ASA has collaborated with Butterfly Training to offer online training to support your company’s training and continued education development needs. We developed these courses specifically for organizations working or supporting aviation distribution, MRO and aviation manufacturing industries.