We are excited to see you next week in Washington DC! Below are a few details before you go.
Onsite Registration is Available - Download registration form and go directly to the registration desk. (payment must be provided at time of registration)
View Full Program for Schedule of Events - FULL 2014 Program
Getting to the Hotel:
- Metro - Hotel is blocks away from the Foggy Bottom metro (blue/orange lines)
- Shuttles - Visit airport website for details
- Taxi Cabs - Easily accessible and available
- Rental Cars (do not need a car to get to or around the city)
- UberDC - Use Promo Code ASA2014 to receive $30 off your first ride *for first time users only*
As a Reminder:
Sunday 15, June
- Quality Committee Meeting begins at 8:30 am.
- Conference Registration begins at 2:00 pm on the Mezzanine (landing between lobby level & ballroom level)
- Welcome Reception goes from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the Ballroom Foyer
Monday 16 June
- Continental Breakfast begins at 7:00 am in the Ballroom Foyer
- Opening General Session begins at 8:00 am in the Grand Ballroom
All Educational Events - Business Casual
Sunday Welcome Reception - Business Casual
Monday Banquet Dinner - Business
Training certificates will be provided at the end of the conference. Don't forget to pick up your training certificate before leaving!
All registered attendees, regardless of registering through ASA or AFRA are able to attend ALL ASA/AFRA educational and networking events. The only exceptions are the respective Members-Only meetings and anything that requires a separate RSVP for entry.