ASA 2018 - Schedule of Events
This page will be updated as the agenda is generated. Check back frequently for updates.
Sunday, June 24, 2018
08:30 am-03:00 pm - Quality Committee Meeting, Sponsored by Aersale, Inc.
02:00 pm-05:30 pm - Registration Open
05:30 pm-07:00 pm - Evening Welcome Reception, Sponsored by Salt River Aviation, Inc.
Mingle with friends, colleagues and new acquaintances. The Welcome Reception offers a great opportunity to make a plan for an enjoyable evening.
Monday, June 25, 2018
07:00 am-05:00 pm - Exhibit Hall Open
07:00 am-08:00 am - Continental Breakfast, Sponsored by Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services, Inc.
08:00 am-10:00 am - Opening General Session, Welcome and Opening Remarks, ASA/AFRA Keynote Speakers, Industry Outlook
- Robert Taylor, SVP Technical, APOLLO AVIATION
- Jim Lundeen, Head of Supplier Support, AIRBUS AMERICAS
- Adam Pilarski Ph.D., SVP, AVITAS
10:00 am-10:30 am - Break, Sponsored by Unical Aviation, Inc.
10:30 am-12:30 pm - General Session, continued
Panel - Embracing Generational Perspectives
Dr. Richard Levin, Founder & President, RICHARD LEVIN & ASSOCIATES
Sara Miller, Managing Director, RICHARD LEVIN & ASSOCIATES
Allison Salkeld, Director of Compensation Programs, DELTA AIR LINES (Original Founder & President of GENGAGE)
Sharma, Product Manager, ACS Alliances, DELTA AIR LINES (Founding participant
Williams, Director of Business Operations, A.J. LEVIN COMPANY
12:30 pm-02:00 pm - Lunch, Sponsored by TD Bank
12:30 pm-02:00 pm - AFRA Members Only Lunch
02:00 pm-03:30 pm - Workshop Sessions
03:30 pm-04:00 pm - Break, Sponsorship Available
04:00 pm-05:30 pm - Workshop Sessions
06:00 pm-07:00 pm - Cocktail Reception & Exhibits Open, Sponsored by Infinity Air & Allflight
07:00 pm-08:30 pm - Banquet Dinner & Awards Presentation, Sponsored by Infinity Air & Allflight
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
07:00 am-08:00 am - ASA Members-Only Breakfast Meeting Sponsored by A.J Levin Company, Inc. & International Aircraft Associates, Inc.
08:00 am-01:30 pm - Exhibit Hall Open
08:00 am-10:00 am - General Sessions, Welcome and Opening Remarks, ASA/AFRA Keynote Speakers, Market Outlook
- Kahina Oudjehani, Head of Eco-Design and Environmental Affairs, BOMBARDIER
- The environmental drivers and trends that OEMs are seeing which are driving them to greener solutions, trends in environmental standards and compliance, full product lifecycle, and specifically the case study of Bombardier.
- Neil McConachie, Partner, OLIVER WYMAN
- Industry information on labour shortage forecast in various jobs of the aviation industry, Q&A
- Boyd Parsons, General Manager Excellence 5.0, AIR CANADA MAINTENANCE
- How ACM has addressed the labour shortage in the industry and efforts to attracting and engage millennials
- Richard Brown, Principal, ICF
- Market Outlook for MRO/Aftermarket
10:00 am-10:30 am - Break, Sponsorship Available
10:30 am-12:00 pm - Workshop Sessions
12:00 pm-01:30 pm - Lunch, Sponsored by PartsBase
01:30 pm-03:00 pm - Workshop Sessions
03:00 pm-Meeting Adjourns