Tucked away in the heart of Orlando is where you’ll discover Hilton Orlando, a vibrant, contemporary resort with an exciting personality to complement an exceptional location. Centrally located to all major theme-parks and attractions and just minutes from the eclectic dining scene and entertainment of International Drive, this resort sits on over 26 acres of lush landscaping and tropical inspirations making it a true destination in of its own. Guests are immediately welcomed with an upscale feel enhanced with resort-style accommodations and amenities.
To enhance the Orlando dining scene, Hilton Orlando offers seven distinct dining options from the fine-dining experience at Spencer’s to the more leisure Tropics Pool Bar & Grill. From a little R&R to making a big splash, the heart of the resort is the expansive recreation area featuring a tropical oasis with sweeping waterfalls overflowing into two pools and a lazy river lined with luxurious cabanas. For more activity, take a plunge down the winding waterslide, or enjoy an afternoon on one of the sports courts. Inside, take the time wellness and enjoy Eforea, the 15,000 sq. ft. onsite spa and fitness center.
Address: Hilton Orlando, 6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819
Online Reservations: https://book.passkey.com/go/ASAAFRA2023
By Phone: Locally dial +1 407-313-4300
Room Rate Cut-off: 11 May 2023 (subject to availability, 5:00 pm local time)
Room Rate: $209 USD, room rate available 3 days prior and post conference dates (subject to availability). In addition to the room rate set forth above, there will be a mandatory daily resort charge, discounted to $20.00 (normally $40.00) per room, per night, plus tax that will be posted to all guest rooms. The resort fee includes the following:
- Basic in room WiFi on unlimited devices
- 15% discount at hotel restaurants and lounge (excludes Tropic’s Pool Bar & Grill and banquet events)
- 24-hour access to the fitness center
- Equipment rental for recreational activities (Lazy River, splash zone, tennis, basketball, volleyball, and bocce ball)
- 10% discount on Eforea spa services and merchandise (Excludes salon services)
- 25% discount on poolside cabana rentals
- Unlimited local, toll free & domestic long-distance calls
- Two I-Ride Trolley tickets daily ($10.00 value) – Guests will be able to redeem 2 passes per day from our Lobby Concierge team
- Recreation arts and crafts (Must present card to receive discounts and rent equipment. Discounts applied before taxes & gratuities at time of purchase)
Room Availability Notes:
- Pre/Post dates may not be available through the reservation link; please call +1 407-313-4300 to speak to an agent if showing no availability.
- If one or more dates requested are not available, the reservation page will show no availability for the entire stay; guests are suggested to call +1 407-313-4300 to speak with an agent.
- Once the room release date has passed, the reservation link will no longer be active.